[openstack-dev] JSON Hyper-Schema

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Thu Jun 13 21:40:03 UTC 2013

The JSONSchema library used in the proposed review supports everything
you see on json-schema.org..

We use it in Moniker (Designate now...) and I personally *love it*. As
you allude to, we get client side validation for free. I've been looking
at Pecan+WSME recently and, ignoring "magic" multi-format/protocol
support, am really not that impressed.

I do see the value in picking a framework and sticking with it - Pecan
seems like a good fit.. I've just not been won over by WSME.

Thanks,
Kiall