[openstack-dev] [Heat] Autoscaling and the Rackspace Otter project

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jun 12 22:42:05 UTC 2013

On Jun 12, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Christopher Armstrong <chris.armstrong at rackspace.com<mailto:chris.armstrong at rackspace.com>>
 wrote:

I believe the consensus is that the work on the new HOT format and underlying design changes is a prerequisite for the autoscaling work that Thomas and I are to do, so we'll definitely help with that. I'll let someone with a better understanding chime in about that.

I would like to have some more details around that dependency as well. Is there something specific we should be focused on around HOT that would facilitate easier Otter->Heat AS transition?