[openstack-dev] Gerrit Downtime Friday June 14 at 20:00 UTC

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Wed Jun 12 22:28:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

Gerrit will be down for about 15 minutes on Friday June 14, 2013 at
20:00 UTC.

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130614T20

During that time we plan to:

 * Rename stackforge/reddwarf to openstack/trove
 * Rename stackforge/reddwarf-integration to openstack/trove-integration
 * Rename stackforge/python-reddwarfclient to openstack/python-troveclient
 * Rename stackforge/moniker to stackforge/designate
 * Rename stackforge/python-monikerclient to stackforge/python-designateclient
 * Remove some unused refs from Gerrit repositories

After Gerrit is back up, developers on those projects will need to use
the "git remote update" command to update git remotes to the new
location (or just clone again).

Zuul and Jenkins will also be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes
after Gerrit is back online while we upgrade to a new version of Zuul
that uses the Gearman protocol to interact with Jenkins.

As usual, we will be available in #openstack-infra on Freenode to help
with any issues and to provide updates.

Thanks,

Jim