[openstack-dev] Failing temptest test for pending change

Alvaro Lopez aloga at ifca.unican.es
Mon Jun 10 13:48:07 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I've submitted a change [1] for Keystone whose tests are failing, since
some tempest changes are made asumptions bases on the old behaviour.

The proposed change increases the length of the user's name in the DB
up to 128 characters, instead of 64. Tempest is trying to create a user
with a username of lenght 65 and expects it to fail.

How should I proceed? Should I submit a change to tempest to fix this,
even before knowing if my original change seems reasonable to be merged?
Should I wait for my change to get some feedback before sending the
modified test for tempest?

Regards,
Alvaro.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/22694/