[openstack-dev] dummy Quantum plugin

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Jun 7 11:22:34 UTC 2013

You will need to do a little coding.
Besides creating a new class that inherits both the db base class and the
l3 mixin, you would need to redefine those methods of the db base class
which need to be augmented with l3 capatibilites.

These are at least create_network, update_network, get_network,
get_networks and delete_port.

Or you can leverage the fact that the l3 plugin unit test module builds
such a plugin and try to reuse it for your purposes:
https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/tests/unit/test_l3_plugin.py#L258

Salvatore