[openstack-dev] [networking] [ml2] First ML2 Sub-Team Meeting tomorrow at

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Thu Jun 6 20:53:33 UTC 2013

All:

Apologies for the short notice on this, but I've setup a meeting for the ML2 sub team tomorrow morning at 10AM Eastern time. Bob is going to be busy next week, and some of us have some questions for him so we can start working on the ML2 blueprints. If you're interested, the WebEx information is below. Note: We won't be screen sharing, so dialing in only will be fine. We're just using a voice conference to make quick progress during this initial meeting.

Thanks!
Kyle

Topic: ML2 Subteam Meeting