[openstack-dev] [NOVA] Removal of _get_image_metadata from nova/compute/api.py

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew matthew.macdonald-wallace at hp.com
Thu Jun 6 14:14:13 UTC 2013

OK, thanks Andrew.

I have to confess I got that SHA1 from git blame against the line that was missing, so I'm not overly surprised it was wrong, I just coul;dn't find any other reference to it.

I've read your comments and I'll think about how I'm going to fix this issue before my next patch set goes up.

Kind regards,

Matt