[openstack-dev] [Quantum] REST-based ML2 MechanismDriver

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Thu Jun 6 14:03:36 UTC 2013

Hi Kyle & all,

I am trying to run the Ml2 unit tests in order to get started with hacking.
Can someone tell me the best way please?

This is what I am trying:

# ./run_tests.sh -P quantum.tests.unit.ml2.test_ml2_plugin:TestMl2NetworksV2
Running `tools/with_venv.sh python setup.py testr --slowest
--testr-args='--subunit
 quantum.tests.unit.ml2.test_ml2_plugin:TestMl2NetworksV2'`
invalid command name
'quantum.tests.unit.ml2.test_ml2_plugin:TestMl2NetworksV2'

I don't understand that error. I seem to have the same error if I try to
run the BigSwitch plugin tests too, though that was working for me in the
Grizzly release, so perhaps run_tests.sh doesn't expect a test name/regex
as argument anymore?

Any help appreciated :)
-Luke