[openstack-dev] TC membership evolution, take 2

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 3 15:42:57 UTC 2013

Anne Gentle wrote:
> Let's fill in some details on the directly elected. I'd like to know
> who's eligible to run and who's eligible to vote before backing it
> wholeheartedly.

The idea was to handle the 6 and 5 staggered elections in the same way
we currently handle the at-large members election every 6 months: any
ATC is eligible and can put their name up for election, and all ATCs end
up voting.

(ATCs are defined in the Foundation bylaws, as contributors from any
OpenStack "official" technical project that the TC ends up overseeing...
list @ https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Projects)

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez