[openstack-dev] [Glance] images tasks API -- final call for comments

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jul 30 18:36:09 UTC 2013

After lots of discussion, here are the image import/export/cloning blueprints unified as a tasks API.  Please reply with comments!

Take a look at this doc first:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance-tasks-api
It's got a "related documents" section with links to the previous proposals and also to the earlier email list discussion.  It's also got links to the details for the import, export, and cloning tasks, which I guess I might as well paste here so you have 'em handy:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance-tasks-import
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance-tasks-export
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance-tasks-clone

Finally, here's a link to an experimental "product" page for this feature:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance-tasks-api-product

cheers,
brian