[openstack-dev] [Nova][Ceilometer] blueprint utilization-aware-scheduling

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Tue Jul 30 14:56:22 UTC 2013

Gary-

We discussed this at the last meeting, log at:

                http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/scheduler/2013/scheduler.2013-07-23-15.00.log.html

basically, the concensus was somethings should be done in the Nova scheduler (reduce dependencies on other components) but we should look into scheduler/ceilometers integration for the future (good session topic for the Icehouse summit).

--
Don Dugger