[openstack-dev] Glance Image List

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Tue Jul 30 13:53:32 UTC 2013

As admin, use the parameter is_public='none' to retrieve all the
images(using v1 api). With v2 api, there is no need for a extra parameter
(also as admin).

Ghe Rivero

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Nikhil Komawar <
nikhil.komawar at rackspace.com> wrote:

> you could always try using the user as an admin or an admin user itself!
>

> thanks,
>
> -Nikhil

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the
world!"

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7