[openstack-dev] [Horizon][Neutron] Security groups call to Neutron instead of Nova

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:59:00 UTC 2013

Hi Edgar,

If Neutron plugin without Neutron Security Group support,
please set 'enable_security_group' in OPENSTACK_NEUTRON_NETWORK to True
in /opt/stack/horizon/openstack_dashboard/local/local_settings.py
after stack.sh and restart apache.
(Or edit local/local_settings.py.example before stack.sh and then run stack.sh)

I am planning to add a mechanism to determine which security group
should be used
through Neutron extension list in H3.

Thanks,
Akihiro