[openstack-dev] generate ec2 keypairs from a token

Matthieu Huin matthieu.huin at enovance.com
Mon Jul 29 16:46:09 UTC 2013

Hello Steven,

I am moving this discussion to openstack-dev as requested. As stated earlier,
the purpose is to improve this blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/ec2-keypairs-from-tokens

First, thanks for your explanations, they made the problem much clearer. I've updated
the wiki page accordingly, please tell me if I missed or misunderstood something.

Some in-line answers follow.

Thank you,

Matthieu Huin

mhu at enovance.com