[openstack-dev] [nova] generate_sample.sh

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Fri Jul 26 14:46:40 UTC 2013

This:

bnemec at openstack:/opt/stack/nova$ tools/config/generate_sample.sh -b .
-p nova -o etc/nova

Results in this for me:

-#control_exchange=openstack
+#control_exchange=nova

Which breaks Jenkins.  I was thinking I would try to take a look and
figure out why it wants to change that since I wasted a bunch of time on
it yesterday.

-Ben