[openstack-dev] [nova] generate_sample.sh

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Fri Jul 26 05:58:54 UTC 2013

Hi,
Over the last few days I have been battling with this script (I am only human). Recently there was a nice change that removed the number of entries which helps with the merges. One thing that I have encountered over the last 2 days is that the pep8 passes with my environment and fails with the gaiting. Would it be possible that Jenkins updates the nova.sample.conf in a similar fashion to the way that is done with the translations?
Thanks
Gary