[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Is that possible to implement new APIs for horizon to show the usage report and charts?

Brooklyn Chen brooklyn.chen at canonical.com
Thu Jul 25 07:14:07 UTC 2013

Thanks for your reply.

1.Actually, statistics is used by horizon now to render the tables and
grouping by resource is needed. The number of http requests should be
reduced to speed up the page loading.

2. /statistics can't do this. You know, horizon may need hundreds or
thousands of value to render a chart. it's a disaster if so many requests
is sent to ceilometer api to render one chart.