[openstack-dev] There are no OpenStack talks submitted to XenCon, CFP ends this week

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue Jul 23 07:14:35 UTC 2013

The CFP is at http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/xen-project-user-summit - this is for the Xen User Summit as part of linuxcon.

While it might not have OpenStack in the title, I'm aware of at least one talk which has already been submitted with a strong OpenStack component.

I'm also aware of a second talk which is expected to be submitted before the deadline - so there will be some OpenStack representation there.

Of course, more talks are always welcome!

Bob