[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [horizon] Python client uncapping, currently blocking issues

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Jul 22 23:24:03 UTC 2013

A couple weeks ago after a really *fun* night we started down this road
of uncapping all the python clients to ensure that we're actually
testing the git clients in the gate. We're close, but we need the help
of the horizon and ceilometerclient teams to get us there:

1) we need a rebase on this patch for Horizon -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/36897/

2) we need a python-ceilometerclient release, as ceilometer uses
python-ceilometerclient (for unit tests) which means we can't bump
ceilometer client (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/36905/) until it's done.

After which we should have a clean gate, and we can look at enforcing
behavior in it.

Would really appreciate help by the horizon and ceilometer teams to get
this sorted shortly.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague