[openstack-dev] There are no OpenStack talks submitted to XenCon, CFP ends this week

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Mon Jul 22 19:19:51 UTC 2013

Hi!

While I was at the Community Leadership Summit conference this weekend, I met the community manager for the Xen hypervisor project.  He told me that there are *no* OpenStack talks submitted to the upcoming XenCon conference.

The CFP closes this Friday.

Allow me to suggest that any of us who have something to say about Xen in Nova in OpenStack, submit papers.

Thanks!

..m

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director - Open Source Engagement for HP Cloud Services and OpenStack