[openstack-dev] [vmware] VMwareAPI sub-team status update

Shawn Hartsock hartsocks at vmware.com
Fri Jul 19 01:18:14 UTC 2013

I figure this out BTW. I had set up the account as "hartsock" then change the name to "hartsocks" the single sign on recognized me as the same person but the gerrit review system did not. I've moved the patch under "hartsocks" and now I can see all the settings. I would like to have the accounts merged so I get all my brownie points. But, at least the mystery was solved.

# Shawn Hartsock