[openstack-dev] [glance] need to pin jsonschema version for glance?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Wed Jul 17 18:03:53 UTC 2013

Actually, when I build out a virtual environment and install
python-glanceclient, I get jsonschema 2.0.0. So maybe the problem is
elsewhere? I also get python-glanceclient 0.9.0, but I notice that tempest
requires python-glanceclient >0.5.0 (
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/master/requirements.txt#L11 ).
What version of python-glanceclient do you have installed in the
environment where there is a problem?