[openstack-dev] [TripleO] mid-cycle sprint?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Jul 17 04:25:51 UTC 2013

On 16 July 2013 18:32, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> So consensus seems to be Seattle - cool, lets lock that in.

> As for dates, the basic tension is: either aug 19th, *before* H3, or
> after - e.g. 9th or 16th sept (I have a conference on the 6/7/8th here

I think the best date overall is the 16th-20th sept. This does overlap
with linuxcon in new orleans, but... there will always be conflicts.

If folk can't make it - thats ok, I think enough people can that we'll
have a productive week.

If you can only come for a day or two - thats fine too. For me though,
the latency of getting to the US means that doing less than a week is
a waste, so I *will* be there for the whole week :).

Please email me if you're going to attend, and for what days, so that
I can let the office [to be confirmed] folk know about the invading
horde :).

Our office is on 7th and Pike, if you're looking for accommodation nearby.

See you in Seattle!

Cheers,
Rob

--