[openstack-dev] Program Description for OpenStack QA

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 15 11:46:28 UTC 2013

Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
>> The OpenStack QA program starts with 2 git trees
>>  * tempest - https://github.com/openstack/tempest
>>  * grenade - https://github.com/openstack-dev/grenade
>
> I haven't read the full discussion on this so apologies if I am
> missing something, but why devstack is no part of this?

Devstack falls somewhere between QA and Infrastructure... We raised
briefly the subject of where we should attach it during the initial
discussion on programs, then punted for later discussion.

It falls in the same bucket as other "central" repositories like
openstack/requirements -- everyone ends up contributing to those so it's
difficult to attach them to any given program/team.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)