[openstack-dev] [TripleO] mid-cycle sprint?

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Fri Jul 12 11:21:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Clint Byrum <clint at fewbar.com> wrote:

> Excerpts from Robert Collins's message of 2013-07-10 20:54:26 -0700:
> > Clint suggested we do a mid-cycle sprint at the weekly meeting a
> > fortnight ago, but ETIME and stuff - so I'm following up.
> >
> > HP would be delighted to host a get-together of TripleO contributors
> > [or 'I will be contributing soon, honest'] folk.
> >
> > We're proposing a late August / early Sept time - a couple weeks
> > before H3, so we can be dealing with features that have landed //
> > ensuring necessary features *do* land.
> >
> > That would give a start date of the 19th or 26th August. Probable
> > venue of either Sunnyvale, CA or Seattle.
>
> Wife booked a trip out of town August 27 - Sep 2 so that time frame is
> unavailable to me.

I'll be in DebConf13 (Switzerland) the week of August 11th-17th so I prefer
the week of the 19th.

Ghe Rivero

--
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7