[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Campus Network Blueprint

Filipe Manco filipe.manco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:19:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As requested in the ML2 meeting I worked out a new blueprint [1] specifying
a subset of the Campus Network one eventually able to hit H3.
I tried to make this blueprint the most generic I could, so I changed the
concepts just a little bit. If you agree with this (even if not for H3) I
will change the Campus Network BP accordingly.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-external-port

Thank you all
Regards

Filipe Manco