[openstack-dev] DB team meeting Thursday 1900 UTC

David Ripton dripton at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 20:06:25 UTC 2013

On 07/10/2013 03:41 PM, David Ripton wrote:
> We don't have the DB team meeting every week, but we're having it this
> week.  Thursday at 1900 UTC in #openstack-meeting.  Thanks.

We had the DB meeting today.  Major things discussed were
sqlalchemy-migrate maintainership crisis (it sounds like OpenStack will
take ownership of the unmaintained project for legacy support reasons,
while trying to move things to Alembic as fast as we safely can), moving
Nova DB code to Oslo (resolved by removing some db-archiving functions
that not everyone likes), and a bunch of patches that we'd really like
approved for Havana-2.

Full log:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/db/2013/db.2013-07-11-19.00.log.html

Thanks.