[openstack-dev] SQLAlchemy-migrate needs a new maintainer

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Jul 11 18:18:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Discussing with Jan Dittberner, who is upstream for sqlalchemy-migrate,
it appears that he doesn't have time to maintain it.

Is the OpenStack project willing to take over? Jan is ok to hand over
everything, moving to Github, give access to Pypi, etc. Below is his
reply to me when I asked him.

Or is the OpenStack project moving toward Alembic as well?

Thoughts anyone?

Thomas Goirand (zigo)