[openstack-dev] [Savanna-all] [savanna-all] merging savanna-extra elements

Ivan Berezovskiy iberezovskiy at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 11 15:02:33 UTC 2013

Matt,

install.d is good place to install packages (like java and hadoop) and
editing its configuration files. First scripts for Fedora was in
subdirectory install.d too, but during installation I got error related to
proc-trigger (input/output errors in proc-trigger). So I decided to change
subdirectory.
Regarding 70,80,90-... vs 11,12,13... This number is position of script
that runs in it subdirectory. All scripts of elements in the same
directories are sorted by number. So the values of these numbers are not
important, but all numbers should be unique within each subdirectories.

--
Thanks, Ivan