[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Bug Squash day, thanks!

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Thu Jul 11 13:55:36 UTC 2013

Just wanted to thank all the folks that participated in the squash day
yesterday!!  We had a great turn out and had some new folks show up and
pitch in which was great.

We had a very successful go of it IMO, not only fixing quite a few bugs but
find/fixing a number of new ones on the spot.  The results are kinda murky
right now due to the issues with things stuck in flight but we'll get that
cleaned up today and should see a significant dent in our bug count.

Thanks,
John