[openstack-dev] OpenStack I18n team meeting tomorrow

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jul 10 09:21:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is OpenStack I18n team meeting at 0700UTC on Thursday in IRC channel
#openstack-meeting.
The time, we use Europe/India/Asia friendly time. Welcome to join the
meeting.

We will cover following topics this time:

       Action items from the last meeting
       Release of document translation
       How to enroll more developers
       How to track issues and blueprints
       How to track contributors
       Open discussion

For more details, please look into
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting.

Again, if you are interested in I18n or OpenStack, welcome to join us.
We need developers, translators and some management roles too.
Please contact us through IRC channel #openstack-translation, or mailing
address: openstack-i18n at list.openstack.org.
Please refer to our wiki page for more details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam

Best regards
Daisy