[openstack-dev] Program Proposal: refstack

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jul 9 23:06:40 UTC 2013

On 10/07/13 01:01, Monty Taylor wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'd like to propose an official program to the TC - refstack, a program
> for verifying interoperability between implementations via FITS testing.
>
> Official Title: OpenStack Interoperability
> Initial PTL: Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com>
> Mission Statement:
>    Develop and maintain FITS testing and interoperability reporting for
>    OpenStack deployments and distributions.

No problems with the program, but I would caution the title.
'Interoperability' is much broader than 'interoperability between
OpenStack clouds'. This could be a potential point of confusion for
those who are looking for other kinds of interoperability - unless you
want to take those on too ? ;)

Regards,

Tom