[openstack-dev] Openstack/Devstack + nginx + scalability

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:23:12 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Geronimo Orozco <gorozco at gmail.com> wrote:
> My initial concern or request was to start  with a minimal setting using
> devstacks with nginx and load balancer if that's is not the right way to
> start then I'll be very thankful on how I can start poking around that
> feature ..

You certainly could use DevStack as the backend for your initial
config/testing work and semi-automate the setup using a script in
devstack/extras.d that will run from stack.sh.  But I think you'll
find it inadequate to support any scale/HA testing and will need to
eventually use something else anyway.

BTW, I will resist strongly any suggestions to add nginx as an option
to DevStack.  We've already got too many choices in there...

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com