[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Campus Network Blueprint

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Tue Jul 9 16:42:41 UTC 2013

On Jul 9, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Filipe Manco <filipe.manco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just published a blueprint for some work I'm starting right now. I would appreciate if someone can take a look and give some comments.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/campus-network
>
> Thank you

Hi Filipe:

At first glance, there appears to be a lot of overlap with ML2 here. Have you looked at the ML2 blueprints, and the specific use case of multi-segment networks? The ML2 team is working hard to close ML2 blueprints in H2/H3, perhaps some of your ideas could be incorporated here?

Here is the ML2 Meeting page which has links to the blueprints we're tracking:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ML2

Thanks,
Kyle