[openstack-dev] Current biggest OpenStack gate fail culprit - neutron bug #1194026

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jul 9 15:41:25 UTC 2013

In the corner to my left, our current largest gate reset culprit appears
to be neutron bug #1194026 - weighing in with 62 rechecks since June
24th (http://status.openstack.org/rechecks/)

It has yet to be triaged by the neutron team, so is still sitting with
undefined priority. However this seems High or Critical to me as this is
affecting the ability of other teams to land code. It would be great if
we could get some neutron eyes on this.

As an aside, it would probably be nice if those of us watching the gate
we able to be in a group that could prioritize these kinds of bugs
across projects. Currently bug prioritization is very project specific,
which makes it easy for a bug like this to exist for 3 weeks, be our top
gate reset issue, and not be triaged yet.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net