[openstack-dev] [Oslo] Bringing audit standards to Openstack

Gordon Chung chungg at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jul 8 23:20:26 UTC 2013

thanks for the feedback folks! you brought up good use case questions and
some gaps in our bp explanation.  i guess the main goal here was to
highlight a standard that could possibly help with how we deal with
notifications currently -- possibly standardizing it a bit more rather than
a grab bag of data.  the audit work will continue to be contained in
Ceilometer and maybe once we have the code in and working, it'll prove
itself to have greater value beyond Ceilometer.

cheers,
gordon chung

openstack, ibm software standards