[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Using Bicho database to get stats about code review

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sun Jul 7 15:02:16 UTC 2013

On 07/04/2013 06:49 AM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> On 07/03/2013 06:14 PM, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
>> Bicho [1] now has a Gerrit backend, which has been tested with
>> OpenStack's Gerrit. We have used it to produce the MySQL database dump
>> available at [2] ( gerrit.mysql.7z ). You can use it to compute the
>> metrics mentioned in the previous threads about code review, and some
>> others.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/MetricsGrimoire/Bicho
>> [2] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data/db/
>
> Nice job, Jesus, thank you.

Sweet. Thanks.

FWIW - I was looking in the backend and see that you're making direct
ssh calls. In case it's helpful to know, we have a python library called
gerritlib [1][2] that's what we use in the OpenStack gate and in our IRC
bots to talk to gerrit.

I look forward to further poking...

Monty

[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/gerritlib