[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev] [Neutron] Shared network improvement (RFC)

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Sat Jul 6 16:37:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the mailing list.
I will read them carefully and provide my comments soon.

In the meanwhile, I advice you file a blueprint, possibly with more
design/implementation details.
The blueprint you reference aimed at solving a much easier problem.
In the spec (or the whiteboard) it was mentioned that a full solution to
the issue of network domain sharing was out of its scope.

Salvatore