[openstack-dev] Combination of ComputeCapabilitiesFilter and AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter

Qiu Yu unicell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 00:14:52 UTC 2013

Russell,

Should ComputeCapabilitiesFilter also be restricted to use scoped
format only? Currently it recognize and compare BOTH scoped and
non-scoped key, which is causing the conflict.

I've already submitted a bug and patch review before.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1191185
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33143/

--
Qiu Yu