[openstack-dev] [Metrics][Nova] Using Bicho database to get stats about code review

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Wed Jul 3 16:14:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Bicho [1] now has a Gerrit backend, which has been tested with
OpenStack's Gerrit. We have used it to produce the MySQL database dump
available at [2] ( gerrit.mysql.7z ). You can use it to compute the
metrics mentioned in the previous threads about code review, and some
others.

[1] https://github.com/MetricsGrimoire/Bicho
[2] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data/db/

The database dump will be updated daily, starting in a few days.

For some examples on how to run queries on it, or how to produce the
database using Bicho, fresh from OpenStack's gerrit, have a look at [3].

[3] https://github.com/MetricsGrimoire/Bicho/wiki/Gerrit-backend

At some point, we plan to visualize the data as a part of the
development dashboard [4], so any comment on interesting metrics, or
bugs, will be welcome. For now, we're taking not of all metrics
mentioned in the previous posts about code review stats.

[4] http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com http://blog.bitergia.com