[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Keystone store-quota-data blueprint

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jul 2 02:03:58 UTC 2013

This topic came up at the last summit in Portland at [1] and [2].

Yehia and another colleague of his from HP had a design that was discussed and it seemed like they were going to start work on it. Another developer from CERN expressed interest too. I'm not sure if anything ever really got started on it.

I think you'll want to wait until Dolph gets back (next week?) before doing any major work on it. Ask him before moving forward.

Regards,
Everett

[1] http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/c0c6befcb4361e54d5c7e45b2f772de7
[2] http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/7bf2cdde2dfad733b499d9c2a3f60b08

P.S. This email really belongs in openstack-dev