[openstack-dev] [nova] Nova API extensions NOT to be ported to v3

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:48:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com="mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com">> wrote:

It's pretty rare to assign a doc team person to an API spec, typically the PTL works on it. We do have Diane Fleming on the doc team for API work and she's super knowledgeable and helpful. I have her working with Keystone team on their v3 right now, possibly we can have her help you as well if we plan and scope the work. Or you can identify someone with the right knowledge. Let's talk more at the meeting on Tuesday July 9, 2013, 1300 UTC.

​
​I'll be there. Thanks!

​
​Chris