[openstack-dev] [horizon] Removing the .mo files from Horizon git

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 1 21:10:03 UTC 2013

Thomas,

+1

I don't know anything about the background here, but for what it's worth,
I work with a team that packages RPMs for the core components (nova,
keystone, etc) and we only compile the mo's at rpmbuild time, nothing
binary is stored in git, only the .po files (which are converted to .mo's
using babel compile_catalog).

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States