[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Federated Identity Management and user creation

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:09:45 UTC 2013

I'd be more interested in the impact of not providing a user ID in the
authentication response at all, but instead having a privileged call in
keystone to *attempt* to lookup the user associated with a token, if one
exists.

Swift wouldn't be able to define ACL's by user_id, our 3-step
authentication flow would have to change (GET /users/{user_id}/projects
wouldn't be viable for users that don't know their own user_id)... can't
think of anything else...

-Dolph