[openstack-dev] [Quantum] subteams + bugs

Mark McClain mark.mcclain at dreamhost.com
Wed Jan 30 17:25:30 UTC 2013

All-

Since Quantum is using sub-teams more actively, I've gone through and tagged all outstanding bugs with the proper sub-team tag.  This should help the sub-teams track bugs.  In addition, bugs corresponding to specific plugins have been tagged to help the plugin maintainers.

Teams with open bugs:
api
db
l3-ipam-dhcp
lbaas
sg-fw

Plugins with open bugs:
bigswitch
cisco
lb
meta
ovs
nicira
ryu

We haven't tagged bugs this way before, so please take a look at bugs assigned to your team.  Some bugs are many weeks old and might not be relevant and others may have slipped through unseen.

If I missed something let me know,

mark