[openstack-dev] Recommended node.js libs?

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Jan 29 21:13:06 UTC 2013

There's also "js-openclient": https://github.com/gabrielhurley/js-openclient

That's a project a couple of us have been working on and building out. As the docs say, it's a very opinionated client, and its goals are oriented towards providing the most consistent experience *using* the client, as opposed to trying to match the various APIs. It's coming along nicely and can be used in production if you're bold, though I should probably beef up the documentation before people really start digging in on it.

Long term goal is to make it compatible with both node.js and in-browser use, and to cover the majority of the OpenStack APIs in a consistent, opinionated fashion.

Testing, feedback, etc. are welcome,

-          Gabriel