[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Healthmon integration conf call

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Fri Jan 25 14:24:01 UTC 2013

In order to speed up discussions on how to integrate Healthmon and
Ceilometer, we are proposing to hold a voice meeting between the
different parties.  If you would like to join, please follow the link
below to select your preferred time for the meeting.

http://doodle.com/pvt4bay7b8y8ygx5

I will close the poll on Monday and most popular date and time will be
used.  We will then send a private email to the respondent with the
meeting access details.  In other words, if you wish to join this
meeting, please answer this poll :)

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Barcet <nicolas at barcet.com>