[openstack-dev] Testtools usage?

Henry Nash henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jan 25 12:07:44 UTC 2013

So a couple of things:

1) Yes, keystone itself does use AssertDictEqual in a number of places in its tests (and as stated earlier imports unittest2 to achieve this)
2) I have been trying work out how the error in client was not picked up...and I still can't really explain it.  The change that introduced assertDictEqual in keystoneclient was https://review.openstack.org/#/c/18909/ in test_auth_token_middleware.py - and it is clearly using testtools (i.e. it was correctly based on the, already merged, "move to testtools code").  Yet jenkins passed all the tests?  Any ideas?

Henry