[openstack-dev] [Swift] meeting summary

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Jan 23 22:06:40 UTC 2013

In today's Swift meeting, we covered the following topics:

1) We talked about the slight change to Swift's release tagging for the combined OpenStack release

	swift candidates for the openstack combined release will have an -rcX tag until the combined release actually happens to avoid a version number dance in the case of backports

2) We started discussing Swift API changes and what that looks like.

	Check out http://wiki.openstack.org/SwiftNextAPI as a scratch-pad for ideas. This would make a terrific summit topic.

3) We discussed ideas around content for a Swift-focused sprint at PyCon

	http://wiki.openstack.org/Sprints/PyCon2013

The full log is at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/swift/2013/swift.2013-01-23-19.00.log.html

The next meeting is Wednesday Feb 6 at 1900UTC.

--John