[openstack-dev] Keystone.federation

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 14:01:57 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua

yes I knew about a discussion between Joe and Ping Identity as he
informed us all about it. But since then I have heard nothing from Ping
Identity or anyone else, so I wondered if yours was a parallel activity.
Glad to know it was all part of the same effort. I have posted a comment
to the datamation site to give them an update, but the post is not
visible yet. I guess they are all reviewed by datamation prior to being
made public

regards

David